ATTENTION! ANNOUNCEMENT! Dear entrepreneurs and businessmen!
Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 11, 2020 “On additional measures to attract low-income and unemployed citizens to entrepreneurial activities, increase their labor activity and vocational training and employment Decree No. PQ-4804 on the introduction of effective labor market mechanisms in the country, increasing the activity of the population, training poor and unemployed citizens in modern professions and entrepreneurial skills, on the basis of which they can earn a living. non-state vocational schools.
Empty building No. 4/2, located along Takhtapul Darvoza street, Almazar district, Tashkent city, Tashkent city, khokimiyat of Almazor district (392 sq.m.) on the basis of public-private partnership, it is planned to train young people in the basics of entrepreneurship, the skills of small and medium-sized businesses, foster a culture of entrepreneurship, and organize an Innovation and Management Center.
Terms of the public-private partnership project include:
– repair and reconstruction of the center to create a center on the basis of design documents agreed with the state partner, as well as the organization of the material and technical base of this institution in accordance with modern standards;
– use of the PPP object during the term of the contract without changing the main type of activity;
– Construction of buildings and structures at the facility in compliance with the rules of technical and fire safety, as well as the reconstruction and operation of these facilities during the term of the contract;
– development of advanced methodologies and technologies during the term of the contract.
The concept of the public-private partnership project was approved in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Public-Private Partnership”
posted an announcement on its own website and on the official website of the Public-Private Partnership Development Agency under the Ministry of Finance for forty-five calendar days to inform other applicants of its interest in implementing a public-private partnership project.
Stakeholder Request for Bidding and competitive bids (proposals) until March 6, 2022, 18.00 Tashkent time.
Applications for participation and tenders (proposals) are accepted at:
- Tashkent, st. Kichik halka yoli, 1 (Tashkent, khokimiyat of Almazar district). Tel: 71-207-31-41
- Agency for the Development of Public-Private Partnerships, E-mail: email@example.com,
Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On public-private partnership” In accordance with Article 17, in the event of a request for interest and competitive bids (proposals), the Ministry of Public Education holds a competition to determine a private partner with the participation of a private project initiator and interested third parties.